• Provide technical support for local and branch users.
• Setup, install, upgrade and troubleshoot network based PCs and MAC systems.
• Support peripheral devices such as: Printers, MFD, Blackberries.
• Participate in data backup and restore activities, including maintaining tape libraries.
• Maintain & deploy workstation images using WDS (main project)
• Deploy workstations patches using WSUS (main project)
• Creates the project plan schedule for hardware swap
• Provide information and input into the project plan
• Develop project plans for client business requirement.
• Update and document technical procedures.
• Provide technical training to staff when required.
• Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
• Contact with different vendors to make sure the hardware is delivering on schedule.
Ontario. Ministry of Community and Social Services and Ministry of Children and Youth Services
Green Print Project (in continuation of the Print Optimization Project)
“Support the Print/Copier/Fax equipment optimization in all MCSS, MCYSS and OFA ivisions/Branches according to the OPS Green initiative.”
Involved in various business operations and helped the organization to achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency and satisfied customer service. Involved in documenting the business process by identifying the requirements and also involved in finding the system requirements.
• Worked with Stakeholders in the MGS/ITS, MCSS, MCYSS and IT CSC cluster to gather requirement and imputed Data in the GPK.
• Identified and documented print devices in several of client’s office location and recommended optimization plan for review by management.
• Coordinate with IT and Business and bring different technology groups together for problems resolution and service quality improvement
Royal Bank of Canada (Ontario)
Project: Technical Support / Coordinator (1 year project base contract)
Client Support in an environment of 104 LAN Servers and over 1200 Workstations.
• Network Administration Task (Novell 4.11, 3.12 & 3.11)
• Applications Support, Technical Support for Lotus Notes
• Client requirements analysis for internal moves projects
• Mail setup and support; provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all business units.
• Track Project plan progress and monitor achievement of all deliverables.
• Acts as a Coordinator for Dept. related issues. Assist in training of new technicians.
Sapa Extrusions, Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario
PC Refresh Rollout Project (2 Sites in Ontario)
• Staging activities to ready PC's for delivery to remote sites – Software Installation, configure systems to client specifications, etc.
• Provide timely performance against the project plan
• Perform project activities following tested and approved project scripts
• Document completion and note exceptions, such as defective equipment
• Properly use the escalation plan to report any unresolved issues
• Provide consistent and high quality customer service
• Install and configure (imaged) the desktop / laptop, configure the Printers, VPN
• Create the image for Lenova desktop and laptop machine, using the Norton ghost
• Printer & Copiers assessment and configured on server
• Backup the users data from users old pc, and make sure the checklist is completed
• Test the SMS application
• Install the Microsoft product, and tested the company application
• Asses the printers and then Setup the network printer and queue
• Test the VPN and security
• Test the Safe Boot encryption
• Provide daily deployment report to management
Bell Mobility (cellular) – Ontario
Project: Onsite Support / Coordinator Analyst (1 year project base contract)
• Reset network and WinNT passwords. Support of new user accounts
• Install, configure, and support software and hardware on Win95 and WinNT workstations.
• Support 700 users locally and remotely
• Provide NT Server problem resolution utilizing SMS Remote Helpdesk Tool
• Migration of mail and calendar files and personal address books
• Executive support and setup.
TekSys-Solutions completed 2 major project which assigned by The BAG Group, for Sony Music Canada & Mercer. Both project was successful. Check our testimonials.
PC refresh project.
TEK Systems assign these 2 project to Teknical Systems Solutions in 2010, successfully completed.
Green Print Project (in continuation of the Print Optimization Project) within Ministry of Community and Social Services & MCYSS – Ontario.
PC Refresh / Rollout project within Sapa Extrusions, Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario
Major: • Deployment • Data Erasure
ROGERS COMMUNICATION INC. – Brampton, Ontario
• Involved in various business operations and helped the organization to achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency and satisfied customer service. Involved in documenting the business process by identifying the requirements and also involved in finding the system requirements.
• Provided leadership and direction for project team.
• Collaborated with technology and application teams to ensure successful resolution of customer issues.
• Involved in Green Project for corporate printing environment.
• Provided Tier 2 & 3 level technical support for desktop technology in a LAN/WAN environment
• Successfully installed all desktop and laptop peripherals and software items according to IT policy and standards
• Monitored performance against detailed plans, schedules, and SLA targets.
• Hardware support: Network cabling and troubleshooting, HP & Lexmark based network printers, monitors and network peripherals.
• Software support: All company standardized software and applications, workstation and laptop
builds using Ghost images, and constant implementation of fixes and patches.
• Supported the standardized rollout projects of all types of desktops, laptops.
• Provided troubleshooting/support of wired and wireless networks and the roll out and deployment of many different types of PC's.
• At the end of the day, created / updated the daily spreadsheet or project activity.
HAWKS Financial portfolio:
- Providing ON Demand services.
- Setup and configured the centralized print device
- New office networking
- Setup the boardroom
- wireless / wifi setup
SI Sterling portfolio:
- Successfully completed the printers cleaning project.